GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to the Admin Console - DPC 3925

New Commentator

Unable to login to the Admin Console - DPC 3925

Hi I have tried to hard reset the Cisco 3925 router provided by Starhub but I am still unable to login to the default page which is http://198.168.0.1

I have tried the deafult password and it doesnt work at all. Can someone help please?

4 REPLIES 4
Home Networking Expert

Re: Unable to login to the Admin Console - DPC 3925

Are you able to get in to the log in page or you cannot see the log in screen at all?

Hub Master

Have you held on to the reset button until all the LEDs go off and come back on?

If not, please try it again.

You would then be able to access into the admin page.

Username : admin

Password : password

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy ## Love does not die because of distance. It dies because of doubt. ## Smiley Happy
Any views expressed here are explicitly to the best of my knowledge and sometimes in my personal opinion and not necessarily in the views by Starhub.
Highlighted
Senior Commentator

Hi,

I am having the same problem and tried to reset by holding the reset button for a long time. But the lights do not go off and thus the reset is not done. 

What else can I do?

New Commentator

I tried these steps and it worked. Using a pen, press into the pinhole next to the reset button. Press till the all LED lights, except the Power light, are off. This will reset the wireless back to unsecure mode, and you will be able to access to the admin page after that.