02-12-2012 10:54 AM
Are you still facing the same problem?
02-12-2012 06:01 PM
Switched to public DNS 188.8.131.52
No longer using Starhub DNS - so dunno if it works.
- when I had the problem, my cable modem did get an IP address from Starhub
- I can ping to starhub default router
- but cannot ping to starhub dns
02-12-2012 06:03 PM
Thank you for your reply.
Which website do you have issue accessing?
03-12-2012 08:45 AM
If you switch the DNS back to Auto, what is the error message that you get?
Just a few more questions,
1. Have you tried with another PC, does the issue still persist?
2. Does the issue persist when on direct connection to modem?