Are you still facing the same problem?
Switched to public DNS 184.108.40.206
No longer using Starhub DNS - so dunno if it works.
- when I had the problem, my cable modem did get an IP address from Starhub
- I can ping to starhub default router
- but cannot ping to starhub dns
Thank you for your reply.
Which website do you have issue accessing?
If you switch the DNS back to Auto, what is the error message that you get?
Just a few more questions,
1. Have you tried with another PC, does the issue still persist?
2. Does the issue persist when on direct connection to modem?