GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed to homehub100-failed worklist?

New Commentator

Signed to homehub100-failed worklist?

Hi, i recently signed to this homehub100. However upon coming back frm holiday, the service was still not activated nearly 1 wk ltr. No cable broadband, no activated tel on port 1, no 1gb mobile broadband & no hd channels n newly subscribed channels. Called hotline & service personnel was not helpful, reluctant to help even. Just said my worklist failed & the sales team wld called me back asap. Which is really puzzling when ive settled all outstanding bills at point of transaction even.Which of course, no one called aft 2 days. Ive aldy paid for the service n still no connection aft 1 wk. Can mr Kaiboon pls assist me?

1 REPLY 1
Grand Guru

Re: Signed to homehub100-failed worklist?

If you have signed up for HomeHub 1000 which is Fibre Broadband.

There is no HomeHub 100 for cable broadband.

Starhub installer team will have to go to your location to do setup on cabling and TP (Terminal Point) to ensure it is ready.

Then later the next technician will have to go to your location and will bring along the ONT/modem (Optical Network Terminal for fibre) and ensure the tel point on the ONT is active, ready for use.

The technician will have to do testing to ensure the fibre broadband is up and accordingly to your plan.

If it include IPTV, he will also will bring along to setup the IPTV set-top box device.

And finally after completion, your HomeHub 1000 is then activate and consider as the start date.

Also the technician will hand-over the data SIM card.

This is what i had encountered when i signed up & installed in Jan 2017 in a single day within 4 hours.

It seem that you are not around, so they may have to kiv (keep in view) and may await your response.

To resolve this issue, do write to forum staff to ensure that the sales staff to contact you and able to start immediately.

As i had done this way as no point to wait for sales staff to call me.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

PM @Jolene_L  or  @Amy_Law  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

For your info, Kai Boon is not in Starhub, but may appear on this forum occasionally.

-----------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.