GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent disconnection through the week

Senior Commentator

Intermittent disconnection through the week

Hi there, I'm subscribed to MaxOnline Ultimate Plan, my internet connection/wifi has been disconnecting intermittently throughout the day this week, making it very difficult for me to work. What's causing this issue? I've restarted the modem a few times which seems to resolve the problem for a short period, but then it keeps happening. The most recent disconnect happened last night at about 11pm.

10 REPLIES 10
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Intermittent disconnection through the week

Hi Yean

To isolate the issue further, would you try connecting via a wired connection and see if you are still experiencing intermittent disconnections?
========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

Senior Commentator

It is also the same case for wired connection, i.e. the connection keeps dropping off and came back on either because o refresh the connection or reboot the modem. On the wifi disconnectedness, it is happening right now! As a matter of fact, I am reading this email at home via my 4G phone data plan, instead of wifi as the wifi is not working, i.e. "spinning loop" icon showing on phone when I tried to connect via wifi... Please help!

Esteemed Contributor

I am having similar issues for the last two months. Try to do a continuous ping (you can download hrping if you want time stamp) and see when your connection drops.

New Commentator

I have been having intermittent connection problems for teh past few days too - both wired and wireless. Kinda strange, as it had been pretty stable before this past week.

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ayleim

Can you send in your details to http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery? We will check and get back to you again.
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is

Senior Commentator

Hi WXKwa (Customer Service), are you still helping me troubleshoot the issues I'm facing? .... Smiley Sad

Alumni (Retired)

Hi Yean

Can you write in your details to http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery and we will check and get back to you as soon as possible.

Has someone helped you?

Home is where the ♥ is

Senior Commentator

I was directed to starhub facebook page when I clicked on the http://bit.ly/StarHubQuery link. Which option should I select to post my problem? 

Community Manager

Hi Kenny Teo

Click on "Ask an Account Related Question" and leave your details, we will make arrangements for further assistance once your details has been submitted.

Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!