GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Enquiries hotline busy or MIA? Need to conduct a simple but important trans. by today

Valued Commentator

General Enquiries hotline busy or MIA? Need to conduct a simple but important trans. by today

I called 1633 GENERAL INQ. HOTLINE several times ( 10 + attempts )since yesterday and unable to get through as of this time/today. Today after 5 more attempts, Tried calling via Billing enquiry n they just transfered the line to them as they reasoned my nature of transaction,had to be conducted by the general enquiry dept. Still unsuccessful. I am wondering if is there really anybody ALIVE, manning the dept. Since I need to finish my business before end of today, I need ur help urgently n greatly please look into solving the case of the missing GENERAL INQUIRY DEPT. Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Grand Guru

Re: General Enquiries hotline busy or MIA? Need to conduct a simple but important trans. by today

Hi  @raian

You can seek help for your problem in this forum.

If it is not personal issue, you can post here.

Non personal issue, relating to cable broadband on setting & connection, whatever, so that other users will able to resolve for you.

If it is in personal issue, do write to forum staff  to assist you.

There is Customer Service team here that will able to assist you.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, &or other services, and any other details;

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Do not post your personal details here as this is an open forum.

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Alumni (Retired)

Re: General Enquiries hotline busy or MIA? Need to conduct a simple but important trans. by today

Hi @raian, we have received your PM and replied. Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia
Valued Commentator

My request had been finally fulfilled by a cso named kiara at roughly 1600hrs.That takes about almost 45 hrs from the first time i started contacting 1633 on friday morning till sat noon. I am very much appalled by the general enquiry dept's service and very suspicious of the claimed 'busy' hotline. Thank you for ur reply.

Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the update @raian. We note on your feedback and rest assured that we will relay it to the relevant team. Do feel free to reach out to us should you require any assistance. Have a great week ahead - Sofia

Sofia