GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco Modem DPC 3925 connects/disconnect intermittently

Senior Commentator

Re: Cisco Modem DPC 3925 connects/disconnect intermittently

Alrite. Will try to call Starhub to get their troopers to attend to. Will upate this group in detail on their response.
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Team

What is this ?why you have billed for this?Your service is not working and it is your responsibility to check the issue why I need to pay for it?

This has not been informed me earlier and taken sign from my wife.Your internet service is not working and for checking that why the customer needs to pay.You tried to fix the issue remotely and it is not working so sent the engineer why as a customer I need to pay ?I have not requested the engineer to come otherwise you should have informed me earlier.This is the 5th time I am logging the complaint against this issue now you are saying my contract got expired,you have not taken any action to check while I complained before.
For a 1000Mbps connection, I am getting 9Mbps is really unfair.I have not expected such type of behaviour from starthub side, it is really disappointing me.I feel like indirectly you are saying me to renew the contract or leave to another provider.Is that true?
Kindly check and do the needful otherwise,as a customer for StarHub for the past 3 years I would happy to look for another option.
My problem is genuine I am not getting the speed what I am paying at least half of that I am happy with it , your responsibility to resolve the issue for that I am not ready to pay as well.I am paying for your service already on the disruption of service StarHub need to take care.
Expecting a positive reply from your end asap.

Regards
Anu Nai
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Hi Anu275, 

Have already replied to your thread here

Thank You Smiley Happy