cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of default Id and password for wifi

SOLVED
Valued Commentator

Change of default Id and password for wifi

Hi, this is Siva , I just signed home broadband , I wanted to change the default Id and I wanna put a password for the wifi, I already called starhub customer care for this , but their instruction is not so clear , that modem is cisco dpc 3925, plz help me- tnx
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StarHub Intern
Solution

Re: Change of default Id and password for wifi

Hi there yaminnei, are you using the DPC3925 modem as well? 

If you are, you can refer to the instructions on how to change the wifi password in this manual on Page 32 onwards.

www.cisco.com c dam en us td docs video at_home Cable_Modems 3900_Series 4021192_B.pdf.png

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/video/at_home/Cable_Modems/3900_Series/4021192_B.pdf 

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Veteran

Valued Commentator

hi

Valued Commentator

I wanna know how to change the wifi passward

thanks

StarHub Intern
Solution

Hi there yaminnei, are you using the DPC3925 modem as well? 

If you are, you can refer to the instructions on how to change the wifi password in this manual on Page 32 onwards.

www.cisco.com c dam en us td docs video at_home Cable_Modems 3900_Series 4021192_B.pdf.png

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/video/at_home/Cable_Modems/3900_Series/4021192_B.pdf 

---------------------------------------------------------
Currently an intern at StarHub. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

View solution in original post

New Commentator

I need help here, i open up the browser page , i click log in without keying anything but it does not open up. Any1 hv any idea hw to get in. First try i did it with admin n password and its ok but not nw