GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable broadband contract

Esteemed Commentator

Cable broadband contract

I received a sms to inform me to switch my cable broadband to wifi broadband as it was stated that Starhub will cease all cable broadband services by 2019.

i clicked the button to switch to fibre broadband as Starhub said will contact me in 48hoours

however , now I realise that Starhub will only cease the Low speed cable service like 50mbps.

can I cont my 100mbps cable broadband?

please advice me what should I do?

3 REPLIES 3
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Cable broadband contract

Hi CehYong

Thank you for waiting. All cable TV and broadband services (regardless of speed) will cease in end Jun 2019. So you will not be able to continue using any cable services.

You can recontract to our ultra-fast Fibre Broadband plan or HomeHub Plus plan (Fibre Broadband, Fibre TV, Mobile Broadband and Digital Voice in a single subscription). Please fill in a web request at www.starhub.com/personal/forms/hubbing/switch-to-fibre.html?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm-support and you will receive an SMS on next steps.

- Amy
Esteemed Commentator

[image1.png]
Why do I receive such reply? So which version of answer should I follow?
Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

The cessation of cable services is formally confirmed via our website at www.starhub.com/switch-to-fibre?icid=int-31B-StarHubCM-201808-cm-prodSer. 

- Amy