GreenR Community|The Community Run by You
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Network services relocation

New Commentator

Cable Network services relocation

I have 200Mbps Cable Broadband (and DO NOT plan to upgrade it to fibre) and need to change residential address. I'd found information about relocation for fibre Broadband only, but it's not my case. How can I change adress? I did it ones around year ago and everithing works excellent. Internet was alredy available in new apartements on requested date without any extra actions/charges. Is it still possible?

Community Manager

Re: Cable Network services relocation

Hi astavonin, please PM us the subscriber name, service address, registered Hub ID / email address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.