cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Broadband New Account activation

New Commentator

Cable Broadband New Account activation

Hi,

I've applied cable broadband application last 6th Jan, received the modem right after signing the contract. The sales guy said it would be one to two days for activation. Until now, friday the 13th Jan, we are unble to access the internet. PC diagnostics: no valid IP.

Calling 1633, they said its Sales side. Going to sales (Starhud Shop), they said its the technical side with smirking faces can see from these sales guy, they're only good during or before signing of Contract. After, they are none of help at all.

Already spent almost 200 mins calling these 1633 and 1610.

The latest i got from them is that there still no broadband account under my name and should just wait for a call from someone. Finger pointing.

Hate to say this, Singapore is already at GBps era but Starhub service/response seems to be still at the age of dial-up.

I might need to kneel down and beg for mercy?

Please kindly help.

Thank you very much.

2 REPLIES 2
Grand Guru

Re: Cable Broadband New Account activation

Hi  @boydapa

These type of situation do happen in most Company(s) which after the sales staff completed the sales, will push away to another dept.

Anyway, you can try to contact the Technical Dept thru the hotline 1633 directly.

Do have all documents, if any, on hand as there are some info may required, 

Also, do take note on some codes/serial no. required, especially the MAC ID of the modem, either behind or below the modem, as to ensure to connect correctly to you.

Inform the tech staff to activate for you, and providing all nec documents, if required.

Should you still encountered any problem, do write to the forum staff to assist you on this matter.

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber name, NRIC/FIN number, &or other services, and any other details;

PM @Jolene_L  or  Santosh Rai  to assist and look into your case on this matter

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

--------------------------------------

I am not Starhub staff &or related to.

Community Manager

Re: Cable Broadband New Account activation

Hi  @boydapa,

Do send me a Private Message with your StarHub Account number, NRIC/FIN no and email address so that we can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you. - Josephine

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?