StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No updates from Starhub Bugis regarding $20 voucher upon fibre broadband signup

Respected Contributor

No updates from Starhub Bugis regarding $20 voucher upon fibre broadband signup

I received an SMS from Starhub on 22 March 2019 (see below image) regarding an offer to get $20 shopping voucher upon fibre contract signup.

I went to Starhub Bugis on 29 March to do the recontract. The Sales staff (Edison Che) had mentioned that the offer is still valid and I will be able to redeem when I fulfill my contract.

My fibre contract had commenced on 8 May 2019, but I did not receive any information on how to redeem the voucher.

I called up twice on 9 and 10 May to ask for the status, only for the CSO to tell me that Starhub Bugis will contact me.

Till date, Starhub Bugis has still NOT contacted me at all.

Please assist to follow up on this issue as I had already done my part chasing and it is wasting my time calling up 1633 over and over again. I've messaged exactly the same thing in PM a few days ago but NO replies at all.

Case ID is 1-339664729014.

Screenshot_20190509-100110.png

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: No updates from Starhub Bugis regarding $20 voucher upon fibre broadband signup

Hi qckby, I've responded to your PM. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: No updates from Starhub Bugis regarding $20 voucher upon fibre broadband signup

Case ID as per 1633 hotline is 1-339664729014. My credentials and case details have been logged.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi qckby

I've replied to your PM. Do reply there for updates on your concerns.

- Amy