SOLVED
Valued Commentator

False charges on temp modem and broadband modification fee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Solution

Re: False charges on temp modem and broadband modification fee

Good morning, Korin. Sorry to hear you've been getting the run around. 

Do send me your account details, contact number and e-mail via PM and we'll be in touch to get this sorted. 

- Amy
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Valued Commentator

Hi Starhub helpline,

I have cancelled the new fibre optic plan since Mar 17 before installation, but immediately met with Maxon line network down problem since Mar 17.

On 27 Mar, your company has agreed to install a temp modem at my house at no cost, while solving the broadband network problem. I have since received so many phone calls telling me that either payment or maintenance depth are still on the case, can't solve the problem. 

To be very clear, this is a starhub network problem, not a consumer problem. Why am I bearing all these inconvenience? 

Recently, starhub informed me that the problem is solved, I am on my old plan and they took back the modem.

But I am so shocked when I see my 19 Apr bill showing starhub changed my plan and charge the modification fee and temp modem usage fee to my account, totally distorted the whole truth!!!

I am very upset with this falsification and will pursue this in totality till justice is reinstated!

Please give me an answer by tomorrow, else I will have to seek address from management on the mishandling of both payment and maintenance department with official request to retrieve my complaints records and call since Mar 17.

My number is [removed for privacy].

For your immediate action and reply by phone. And also, a letter of apologies, adjustment of my plan back to normal old plan dated Feb 17 and refund my payment for Apr 17 bill.

I am a small consumer but should not be treated and cheated this way, this is totally disturbing... not what a big corporation is capable of.

(This matter has caused extreme inconvenience and disturbance to me and my family since Mar till now.)

Korin

Community Manager
Solution

Good morning, Korin. Sorry to hear you've been getting the run around. 

Do send me your account details, contact number and e-mail via PM and we'll be in touch to get this sorted. 

- Amy