StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent service by Ramon @ Plaza Singapura

New Commentator

Excellent service by Ramon @ Plaza Singapura

Ramon, the customer service officer from StarHub Plaza Singapura, provides excellent service beyond our expectation.

On 2016-08-19 (Friday), Ramon took the initiative to inform us about the new plan that StarHub is offering for customers who are not Hub Club members anymore.

They have a 50% discount for the same plan I am using and yet it comes with 50 more mins of outgoing, and just add S$6 for additional 3GB data!

Awesome for heavy user of Dataplan like me.

Thank You Ramon, Thank You StarHub for employing Ramon, who has good initiative. I believe not every customer service officer is like him, natural and sincere, so he deserves compliments.

I must comment that there is much improvement in terms of customer service compared to last year 2015. I believe StarHub Management must have intentionally place much emphasis in this area.   

image.jpegRamon from StarHub Plaza Singapura

#StarHub #GoodService

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Alumni (Retired)

Re: Excellent service by Ramon @ Plaza Singapura

Hello Serene, 

Thank you for sharing your compliment about Ramon outstanding service.

We will share your compliment with Ramon and his managers accordingly Smiley Happy

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!