StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual Broadband Contract comes to an end

New Commentator

Dual Broadband Contract comes to an end

Hi. I have one of those 2 year Dual Broadband Promotions (Global Offer) and it will expire in October 2017. The contract says something about 30 days notification of termination but tbe call centre lady told me not required and I only need to drop the equipment at one of the stores. Now, I got 2 question and maybe someone can help me out here.

1. Is it correct that I dont have to terminate in advance and the contract will end when I return the equipment?

2. Why do I have to return the equipment at all? I read the contract, it does not say anytthing about that and I actually thought I bought it.

Thanx in advcance...

1 REPLY
Grand Guru

Re: Dual Broadband Contract comes to an end

1.  There is no need to terminate in advance.

You can contact HOTline 1633 CS to terminate either before or on the contract expiry date, as it will be with immediate effective.

Then you can ask for how long & which device you have to return.

2.  As most likely the cable modem could be yours, but the fibre ONT need to return to Starhub.

Please return to Starhub shops as indicated ->> Starhub Shops Locations

Meanwhile if you intend to recontract, you can recontract any time after your existing contract completed 21 months of contract.

For promotions, you can visit > Starhub.com or > Online store or > e-Brochure for more info.

Should you require any further assistance, do write to forum staff.

Do PM (private message) forum staff to look into your case on this matter.

On top right next to your name click on the Icon and select the Message icon.

As in email format, select >> Compose New Message

In the *Send to; forum staff >>  Amy_Law, Jolene_L     [Note: Do input exactly or copy & paste.]

Please submit and provide with the following information;

Registered subscriber Name, NRIC/FIN number, contact, email.

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

i am not starhub staff &or related to.