StarHub Community|The Community Run by You
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bad service]Installation of internet

New Commentator

[Bad service]Installation of internet

I have signed a contract for home broadband at end of Nov. Upon contract signing, the earliest  appointment  slot made by the sales person was on 4 Dec18. I had specially took leave for the appointment and there was no show for the installation at the appointment time. 

I have called to understand why was there no show and the only reply was no appointment was made. Customer service  could not schedule any appointment and they mentioned to call back and get back on the appointment. 

I have waited for more than 2 weeks before calling the customer service to schedule the appointment as no call back was done. When i called the customer service again they gave me the same reason and the manager mentioned they will solve it and give me a call back within 24 hours. 

The case is unsolved till date (1 month).

Disappointed with the service provided by Starhub as no help and solution was given till date when the customer service team could have schedule an appointment straight from their system when i called them multiple times to schedule an appointment. No call back was done as promised by Starhub. Wasting  my time and effort on this matter, when this can be solve immediately.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: [Bad service]Installation of internet

Apologies for the delayed response due to high volume of enquiries. Please PM us the subscriber name, registered Hub ID / email address, service address and mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll arrange for assistance.