Hubbernauts

• 

153 Messages

• 

12 Points

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 8:05 AM

My review on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

My review on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G

My afterthoughts after trying out the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.

What do I like about the phone:

1. The 6.8 inch screen display is gorgeous. It is the brightest display and supports a 120Hz display (only at 1080p resolution), it makes viewing my streaming shows crystal clear with vivid images!

2. The phone is built to have a solid feel, it does not feel flimsy even though the phone is quite thin.

3. The phone support 5G. Who does not like fast internet speed?

4. The camera. Now I always look out for the camera when I buy a new phone. The first thing you will see is a lot of lenses. It has two zoom cameras, one for 3x optical zoom and the other for 10x optical zoom. There is a wide and ultra wide-angle lens as well.

The 12MP photos came out excellent, the colours might be a bit over-compensated by the processors but the photo still looks natural. Let the photos below speak for themselves!

Photo 1 – Main camera

Photo 2 – 10x zoom

Photo 3 – 100x zoom

Photo 4. The camera app has a lot of different mode. Being a foodie, I loved the food mode. See how the food pop out!

What I do not like about the phone:

1. The price of the phone. Why it is still expensive even after they took out the charger and earphones?

2. Big is good but I still find the size of the phone is a tad too big to put inside my pants pocket.

So have you tried the phone? What are your thoughts? Let's discuss.

Get Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G on StarHub's Online Store

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

7 m ago

We always appreciate your detailed reviews, @Polarbear. I've also wondered why phones which do not include earphones and charger don't cost less. LOL

Get Started

Get Started