Skip to main content
georgeml

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jun 4, 2020 11:00 PM

Google Nest

Recently the Google Nest mesh system have been in the news for their effectiveness. Our home is covered with Starhub Google Wifi. It has generally been reliable and trouble free. Was wondering when Starhub would introduce the Google Nest package.
One of its competitor is offering it free as advertised:
"With the belief that every home deserves a faster and smarter home network, MyRepublic is offering all subscribers to their 1Gbps Fibre Broadband 24-month plan a free Google Nest Wifi router (worth $229) and Google Nest Wifi point (worth $199). The plan costs $56.99 a month and also comes with a free home phone line with unlimited local calls."
My gut feel is that starhub should introduce google nest at the soonest, failing which some its present subscribers might be tempted to migrate to other competitors offering for the Google Nest. Just my opinion.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

6 months ago

Hi @georgeml, we value customers who are keen to give us their feedback. We hear your suggestions. Unfortunately, there are no updates yet when we will offer Google Nest. In the meantime, please like this idea of @tazzy posted on Ideas Exchange. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started