U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, May 17, 2021 7:48 AM

Update Recurring Credit Card Info

I have tried using MyStarHub App and My Account to update my Recurring Credit Card info, but encountered error message "Error in Backend" after selecting Card Type, and click on "NEXT" button. Please assist. Thanks.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_220298, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Have you tried to reboot the app? Also, uninstall and reinstall to see if the issue persists? 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

I have uninstalled & reinstalled My StarHub app, but error message "Error in backend" still exist. Please help to check. Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

In this case, please report the issue via My StarHub App by following the steps below.

Take a screenshot of the error on your phone and you should see this screen below 

Select "Report an app issue" 
Proceed to submit the screenshot, describe the issue and provide your Hub iD. 
Thereafter, the team will then pick up the report and work on the fixes accordingly. Thank you! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

4 m ago

I have exactly the same error on the website, used chrome, MS edge to attempt to change my credit card details as it has expired.

"Error in backend"

So until starhub fixes this issue.

I am unable to make any payment to starhub

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you and report this to the relevant team. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started