ncram's profile

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

Sat, Nov 22, 2014 6:00 PM

Google Chorme does NOT load Starhub Website

Hi

Can anyone help me? Google Chorme does NOT load Starhub Website. So far other sites not a problem.

Other browsers like firefox and IE does not have this issue

N C Ram

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

Disable anything that is blocking trackers. I did that and it loads. Looks like SH wants to track us.
simonN

Community Manager

• 

880 Messages

7 y ago

Hi Ram

Please try to clear cache and history on your browser.

@ Karl Huang , we don't track users Smiley Happy))

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

7 y ago

I don't know man... i re-enabled my track blocker and the whole page failed to load again.

4 trackers were found on the domain starhub.com 

Omniture

AdNexus

Google Analytics

Doubleclick

Omniture is the one that is blocking access to track blockers. Once I disabled blocking to Omniture, the page loads normally. 

Google Analytics, DoubleClick & AddThis were found on this Community Help domain.

AFAIK about Google Analytics, it is able to track inbound traffic which means that as long as I don't enter the URL directly into my browser's address bar, Google Analytics will know which website did I navigate from or which Starhub ad I clicked. Google Analytics also has the capability to track outbound links.

I sincerely hope that you guys use this information to improve user experience. 

For those who can't access the main starhub.com page, disable blocking for Omniture. You should be able to block the rest without anymore problems

Get Started

Get Started