K

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thu, Feb 25, 2021 1:18 PM

unsubscribe to StarHub tv go

Hello, how can I unsubscribe StarHub TV go? 

I have tried searching it in my StarHub account from both web browser and through app, and I can't find it. 

Why is it made so difficult to find it there? 

It also take ages to get through hot line. Could you please advise me how I can unsubscribe StarHub TV go? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

8 m ago

Hi @khaingthethtar, you may send a message to our Customer Service via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could help you unsubscribe to the StarHub TV Go. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here. Thanks. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P

Hi Carla thanks for your reply. I have tried to contact using the link above to Facebook Messenger. I have waited for very long to talk to human expert assistance. But until now, no one came to reply or assist. Could you please help me deactivate StarHub Go? which account information should I provide to you to do that? Thanks. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Unfortunately, I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. There's an option on our Facebook Messenger to get expert assistance from our agents. Alternatively, you may also fill out this form to terminate the StarHub TV Go.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started