U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Mon, Sep 6, 2021 12:11 PM

Unable to watch Channel 5 & 8 after changing to ASUS Zenwifi Mesh

I have changed the Nokia router to ASUS Zenwifi Mesh and now unable to watch Channel 5 & 8.  The screen just say add to favourites.  I have reset the Starhub TV box a new times but still does not work.  What should be done?  I tried with the Starhub tv+ app from mobile and received the error: unsupported URL-1002.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_9f3e63, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Let me share that to enjoy free-to-air channels, you will need StarHub Broadband and a StarHub Smart WiFi router or a Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 m ago

You mean only Starhub routers I will then be able to view the free to air channels?  Funny thing is I am able to view all my paid channels.  Is there any other way in order to view the free to air channels besides changing back to starhub routers?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Yes, only the compatible routers which were mentioned above will allow you to view free-to-air channels. Another option is to download MeWatch app on your phone and cast it to your StarHub TV+ Box. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

191 Messages

• 

189 Points

@user_9f3e63 You can install the mewatch app on the tv+ box by going to the google play store and searching for it. You can use non-compatible routers, just that the live tv paid channels will be at a lower quality , 30 frames per second, for now.

(edited)

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thanks Xillvoin and Carla.

Get Started

Get Started