U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sun, May 23, 2021 12:40 PM

Unable to cast Starhub TV+

Able to play on phone but unable to cast on TV. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

4 m ago

Hi @user_485456, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to check, what casting device are you using to cast to TV?

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

3 m ago

Same here. Got the same issue with the app. Can play on phone but cannot cast on TV Happened today only

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_7dc06c, I'm sorry to hear about this. We suggest that you reach out to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3 m ago

Same here. Unable to cast on Sony Android 2021 TV, Chromecast with Google TV (Android 10), Chromecast Gen 2 and Nvidia Shield TV (Android 9). Was working previously. Cleared app cache and storage also couldn't get it to cast.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_fb48be, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so we could escalate this to the relevant team for further technical assistance. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Is Starhub locking up the casting to only from the Starhub TV box?! I can only cast to the Status TV box but not the rest of my devices that support casting as mentioned earlier.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

That's not the case. This issue should be raised to our relevant team so they could further assist you as this requires further technical assistance. I hope you understand. Thanks. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

3 m ago

I noticed recently I cannot cast to Star TV+ from my laptop,

is this something to do with Android Box -  Starhub TV+ update

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @user_1d6a45, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, which casting device are you using?

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

Problem resolved,

Starhub technician has to come down to replace the Android Starhub TV Box.

TV box unable to upgrade to firmware 1.5

It was previously at 1.4 version

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

That's good to hear. Have a nice day, @user_1d6a45!

~ Carla

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

2 m ago

Unable to cast to the starhub device. Previous it was able to cast. Please assist.

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

2 m ago

Already reset both phone and device. So please don't reply asking to reset system. Even after reset the chromecast does not work.

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Hi @, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In this case, since rebooting both your devices didn't help, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further technical assistance. Thank you.

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started