Esteemed Contributor

• 

21 Messages

• 

1 Point

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 12:00 AM

StarHub TV Go on Android Box and Mobile

Hi,

I recently signed up for the 2 GBPS Fibre Broadband - 2 x 1 GBPS - the CEE 2019 promotion.

It includes the free StarHub Go Android TV box and 24-mths subscription of Go Family.

1. How do I activate the service?
  2. Is the subscription viewable only on the TV Box or it is allowed to be viewed on both TV Box and Mobile app?

Thank you.

starhub-cee-2019-flyers-consumer-business-1-2-02.jpg

Responses

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

a year ago

Hi rennnt

Has the services been installed? If they have, you should be able to start using it.

Separately, you can indeed use the same Hub ID for your Go Streaming Box to watch your subscribed Packs while on the actual StarHub Go App as well. Only 1 device can be connected at any 1 time though.

- Amy
rennnt

Esteemed Contributor

• 

21 Messages

• 

1 Point

a year ago

Hi Amy,

We received the Android Box in-store at point of sign-up.

On Saturday 8th of June, We were advised the technician for the Fibre Broadband set-up would be able to assist the box set-up. He advised he was not trained for this.

Currently, our 2x 1GBPS is currently only 1x 1GBPS on Port 1. Port 3 is still not enabled at the back-end after 48 hours.

In the StarHub app, the broadband service is reflecting the old service, not the new plan

In the StarHub Go app, when logged on, there is no registered content to the Hub ID.

Hence, unable to advise if the new services have been activated.

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

a year ago

Hi rennnt

That's not good at all.

Please send me your registered name, contact number, registered service address and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the red words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < so I can assist you. 

- Amy
rennnt

Esteemed Contributor

• 

21 Messages

• 

1 Point

a year ago

Thanks. Private Message is sent.

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

•