U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sat, Apr 17, 2021 11:42 AM

Poor performance of app, activation of services not successful

The app is unreliable. You l have to keep installing and uninstalling. The Disney+ activation is successful as per Starhub, Disney says 'Renew Subscription'. Starhub 1633 is a colossal waste of time. Twitter is responsive but they cannot take any action to notify their support group. They tell you call 1633. And life goes on. Its pathetic how these problems seem to have persisted with no change at all in all the reported symptoms. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

6 m ago

Hi @user_46b262, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Are you still unable to access Disney+ despite its successful activation? As per checking with my colleague, you've done the basic troubleshooting steps to address your concern, however, the issue still persists. I highly suggest that you follow their other advice as this will require further technical assistance to get to the bottom of this. Once again, I'm genuinely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thank you Carla,

1. Their other advice being??
  2. Calling 1633!
  3. 1633, it clearly states that it cannot do anything regarding Disney+, it will have to be done through the app. Right now the app is my worst enemy.
  4. So, I choose the menu which is supposed to take me to speak to an agent. There is no rendering of any agent assistance. If there had been, after selecting the appropriate menu, I should have at least heard the oft repeated lie "Due to high call volume our agents are busy with other customers" or something to that effect. There is nothing besides the menu options putting me into a tailspin again.
  5. And my apologies, you too have not offered any solution or steps to be taken to contact the right persons.
  6. I remain "unsubscribed" and paying subscription.

Get Started

Get Started