U

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Thu, Sep 16, 2021 8:09 AM

Pixelation for all channels

Hi, i have the issue of having pixelation and broken sound is all the TV channels, including subscribed and local channels. I have done restart, reboot several times and this is no use. This is getting so bad that we are not able to watch any shows. Can you advise if i should change the nokia tv box or something? 

Accepted Solution

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

1 m ago

hi, just to let you know i called the hotline and was given a solution which works for now - that is to switch the tv hdmi cable to another port. he did advise if the problem persist, then will have to change the tv box (again)..

fyi - for those are facing this issue, can try this method. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Hi @user_4c82aa, it's good to hear that your issue has been resolved. Have a nice day! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_4c82aa, apologies that you're encountering an issue with your StarHub TV+ Box. Just to check, which router are you using? Also, please ensure the TV+ Box firmware is updated.

Get Started

Get Started