st01's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

3 Points

Sat, Oct 2, 2021 9:53 AM

Pixelated screen on TV+

Recently noticed that the pixelation of channels becomes very serious till it freezes the whole screen.

Any fix for this?

Have rebooted, updated everything but the pixelation still exists.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

2 m ago

Hi @st01, I'm sorry to hear about the pixelation issue on your StarHub TV+ service. Just to check, which channels do you encounter pixelization? Have you tried to reboot all equipment (ONT, Router, StarHub TV+ Box, TV) and turn them on in the same order as mentioned? 

Valued Commentator

• 

5 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi @Carla_P ,

I have rebooted everything and switched to use another HDMI port but the problem still exists and the problem is worse observed during evening and night time. All channels are pixelated with a loud screeching sound when the pixelation occurs.

I've switched to using lan connection yesterday to check if it improves and it got better. The pixelation didn't occur so far but I'm still monitoring it. 

Therefore I'm wondering if the wireless function from the nokia beacon is contributing to the pixelation due to weak signal, is that possible? Is there any fix to it if I want to run it on wireless?

Thank you. 

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Please check if your StarHub TV+ Box router firmware version is updated. Just go to Device Preferences > About > System Update > Check for update. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started