Zidyan's profile

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Aug 24, 2021 11:02 AM

Mediacorp's Channels on Starhub+

Hi. My mum just recontract to starhub+ buy after setting up, we realized we are not able to watch the free-to-air mediacorp channels.

Why? Pls advice.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @Zidyan, please note that free-to-air channels are only available via the StarHub TV+ Box if you are an existing StarHub Broadband subscriber with a compatible router such as the StarHub Smart WiFi router or a Linksys router model, EA7500v2 or EA8100. Alternatively, you can also access Mediacorp’s free-to-air content through other means such as https://www.mediacorp.sg/en/digitaltv.

New Commentator

• 

3 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

I've connect the box with the router EA8100 but still unable to watch the mediacorp channels...what else now?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Please check if the set-top box is on net or off net. Simply, go to my account (top right of the screen) > My Account > STB information. Also, your connection should be ONT > Compatible Router > StarHub TV+ Box as illustrated below:

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started