U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Jun 9, 2021 7:30 AM

Hotstar Subscription

Hai 

I subscribed for 2Year Hotstar together with starhub TV plus and fiber broadband plan. I got SMS to activate  and i activated hotstar both in mobile and in my starhub TV plus set top box also.

After a week of this i upgraded my starhub mobile line and i have been given complimentary 12months hotstar subscription.

once i got new sms to activate my Hotstar subscription ,my earlier hotstar activation in set top box and My starhub account app disappears. But i am able to login in to my hotstar app in mobile/browser and can see my 2year activation in the account settings and able to watch from my mobile App.

please advise the following.

1.how i can activate new 12month hotstar subscription. If i activate using the link , will the subscription period will be extended to 3 years from current 2 years or will go to one year from current 2 years.?

2. i couldn't reactivate hotstar in my set top box  even i followed the steps provided. After login i didnt get or see any settings to activate TV by the code. please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Sree     

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

12 d ago

Hi @user_056a16, unfortunately, we're unable to help you here in the Community. This is because we need to look into your account details for this which we don't have access to here, so kindly contact us through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so we can further assist you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started