U

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Nov 17, 2021 11:55 AM

Freeze Screen after recent upgrade

After the recent upgrade, I am experiencing freeze screen every 2 to 3 minutes while watching starhub channel. 

At first I thought is the setup box, wifi, cable or my TV problem, however, I have no issue while watching Netflix from the same setup box, wifi, cable and TV.

I would like to ask for a solution if not, I want to ask for a refund and cancel the contract. The starhub channel has become a white elephant in my as I have to switch to DTV. 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

22 d ago

After the recent upgrade, I am having freeze screen every 2 to 3 minutes. I thought is the internet but no. Netflix from the same setup box and wifi is working well without any freeze screen.

I am now watching from the DTV as such often freeze time is making the show unbearable.

If this continues on, I want to cancel all channels from starhub.

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Why am I having freeze screen ?
Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

21 d ago

Hi @user_78b6f6, we're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, what router are you using? Also, please try to reboot your ONT, router and set-top box to see if the issue persists. 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P I am using Nokia router and has done all the above.......still have the same problem but now is every 10 mins.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further technical assistance. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started