Senior Contributor

• 

14 Messages

• 

1 Point

Wed, Dec 30, 2020 4:34 AM

Free Hotstar

Hi, 

I recently contracted a mobile line and as part of it, I was supposed to get free 12 months hotstar subscription, but I have not received any instructions on how to activate the subscription. 

Please guide on how to activate my free subscription.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

10 m ago

Hi @evishalarora, customers will usually receive an activation SMS containing the voucher code. However, since you've mentioned you haven't received any please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. Thanks! 

Jeya

Trusted Commentator

• 

10 Messages

• 

3 Points

7 m ago

Yes, I also recently contracted mobile line and I supposed to receive starhub tv+ and hotstar for 12 months. It is going to be one month now, not yet received.  utter waste of time calling 1633.  Nothing is happening.  Starhub customer service not as good as before.........

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Jeya, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Hotstar voucher code yet. I'd be glad to assist you, however, I don't have access to check your account details here in the Community. May I trouble you to please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Rest assured, they'll be able to assist you.  Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started