• 

38 Messages

• 

4 Points

Fri, Dec 18, 2020 1:20 AM

can't access Starhub tv + app

xxxx4244
i can't access Starhub tv + app.
my new contract xxxx4244, i thought it comes with 12 months free of starhub tv +

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

10 m ago

Hi @ALCW, just to check, if you didn't receive any activation code via SMS/email to active your free subscription? 

ALCW

Honored Contributor

• 

38 Messages

• 

4 Points

thanks for your reply.

i have not received any messages (email or sms) to activate the starhub tv+ app

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance. Apologies for the inconvenience since I need to refer to you account details which I don't have access here to further assist you. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
ALCW

Honored Contributor

• 

38 Messages

• 

4 Points

trying my luck here again. the info given by facebook team is really useless and not workable and each time (after many days) they reply, they kept asking the same question

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @ALCW, unfortunately, I'm unable to help you as I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. Our Facebook chatbot will give you an option to get expert assistance if it is unable to answer your query. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started