C

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sat, Jul 31, 2021 3:04 AM

Boardband & TV+ Bundle

Dear Sir/Madam,

I very confuse of the new plan so last week  I went to PS Starhub retail store but unable to ask any question. The staff at the door way don't allow me to ask any staff. I was very disappointed. 

Currently Homehub Plus. I like to change to TY+ and using Dlink DIR-868L. The following are the questions:

1. Can provide the plan? There are some many different plan and add on device. Please assist.
  2. Can I use Dlink DIR-868L or need to change? What is the cost?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

2 m ago

Hi @Chaukw75, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Let me assist you with your concern instead. First, just to clarify, from HomeHub+ plan you'll recontract to TV+ service only? 

Please be informed that to enjoy free-to-air channels on your StarHub TV+ box, you will need StarHub Broadband with a StarHub Smart WiFi router or a wired connection to Linksys EA8100/EA7500 router.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 m ago

Hi Carla,

Can you tell me what is the benefits of changing current plan to TV+? After read your new TV+ plan I realise there are so many charges to change to the TV+.

1. If I going to sign up HomeHub+1G, will Starhub provide free SMART WIFI or I need to buy or pay installment for SMART Wifi Pro for @$288?
  2. If i trade in my current D-Link DIR868L what will the price for SMART WIFI?
  3. To watch StarHub TV+ content on TV i need to rent the StarHub TV+ Box at $5.00/month with a 12-month commitment at any StarHub Shops. Am I right?
  4. Beside that I need to top up $2.10/month for Digital Voice Home,. Current which is FREE. 
  5. Therefore total monthly to change from Entertainment Pass - New HomeHub Plus to StarHub TV+ is $64.90 + $12 + $5 + $2.10 =$84.00. Am i right?

Please advice whether the information i get from your website is correct for me to change current plan to New TV+ plan.  

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. The StarHub Smart WiFi comes free for new sign-ups to our HomeHu+ 1G plan.

2. The following D-Link models purchased from StarHub are eligible for trade-in: DIR-850L, DIR-865L, DIR-868L and DIR-890L. You can purchase up to 2 units of StarHub Smart WiFi at $60/unit (with GST) when you trade your router. 

3. Yes, there is a rental fee of $5/month for the StarHub TV+ box over 12 months. Also, there a 12-month commitment applies.

4. With the HomeHub+ 1G, the Digital Home Voice is no longer included in the bundle. It is now an add-on service which cost $2.10/month.

5. The price of the Smart WiFi is 120 per unit. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started