U

1 Message

• 

1 Point

Sun, Sep 5, 2021 9:16 AM

AUDIO INCARESING AUTOMATICALLY

EVER SINCE RECONTRACT IN MARCH 2021, MY STARHUB TV+ BOX HAS BEEN INCREASING THE AUDIO AUTOMATICALLY AND DECREASING AFTER 10 20 SECONDS

I HAVE UPDATED TO THE LATEST SOFTWARE AND THE ISSUES STILL EXISTS

STARHUB STILL INSIST I MUST PAY MY BILLS EVERY MONTH AND IF THERE ARE ANY LATE CAHRGES OR MISC FEES , I HAVE TO CALL IN TO THE BILLING HOTLINE TO ASK FOR WAIEVR AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT IS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL

WOAH!!! AMAZING!!!

AND THEY SAY THE BILLS ARE ALL GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY SO THEY CANNOT STOP OR CHANGE THE BILLING FOR ME WHEN OBVIOUSLY, THE ISSUES IS NOT WITH CONSUMER

I EVEN HAS TO CALL MY TV BRAND PROVIDER TO COME DOWN TO CHEK ON MY TV AND YOU KNOW WAHT, THE TV IS PERFECTLY FINE, I COULD EVEN PLAY GAMES, WATCH NETFLIX ON MY TV WITHOUT THE STRAHUB BOX AND THERE IS PERFECTLY NO ISSUE

TILL NOW, THERE IS STILL NO RESOLUTION AT ALL

STRAHUB STILL EXPECTS ME TO PAY MY BILLS DILLIGENTLY EVERY MONTH !!

JOKE!!!

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_b99174, we are genuinely sorry for all the trouble this has caused you. Please know it's never our intention to make things difficult for you. Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you on this as this will require further technical assistance. In this case, may we trouble you to please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Rest assured, they'll do everything they can to straighten this out. 

Get Started

Get Started