A

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Mon, Nov 30, 2020 9:25 AM

TOPUP ISSUE

Hi everyone ! Who know what is happening on my transation? 

I've did a transaction in this morning about 7.40am , I using the starhub prepaid app to topup $25 for 20GB 4weeks . The thing make me curious and confuse is unsuccessfully for my topup ,so I decided to check it again and restart my phone but still same ....and check it in transaction history in starhub prepaid app .....omg there is show me my transaction is successful ...why...what is the going on ....so what is the issue 

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

1 y ago

#pls anyone give me some advice or who know how to solve this problem....TT

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @AudreyChin, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to clarify, you did a successful top-up but you didn't receive the 20GB data which comes with the top-up? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

yes,I topup this $25 one but I didn't receive 20GB and the weird thing is there has been successful what shown in this starthub prepaid app

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

1 y ago

let me show you

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

1 y ago

take a look this as well,I topup successful but my balance still $0.03

Get Started

Get Started