Skip to main content
Abyssalforce

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Apr 5, 2018 8:00 PM

Happy Prepaid App issue

Ain't sure why but I have been experiencing issues with the app since yesterday (The very first day which I bought my prepaid card). It auto-logged me in when i first opened the app but showed me the error message. When I tried to relog, I find myself not being able to log in at all.

Some additional info for your consideration. Earlier on I was experiencing issue with the APN set up. Followed the instructions on the website that my APN user should be shppd whereas the name should be SH data prepaid <- it didn't work on me. I have managed to get it work only after i included the "star" in the username section and "hub" in the password section.

A.jpg

A.jpg

Responses

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Tried reinstall, no use btw.
eric3743

Grand Guru

• 

4.4K Messages

3 years ago

Hi,

Are you using Sharp Aquos phone model with Android version 4.4 as shown in the picture.

There may be compatible issue and you may try to install a older version > Here!

You may need install this Happy Prepaid 1.7.5 for Android 4.4+ APK Download manually, if necessary.

If not you may have to try other versions of the Happy Prepaid App Apk.

There is other methods to manage your Account.

Options:

1.  Dial  *123#  to access your Account.

All the necessary services such as check balances, value added services, voice & data plans, etc; are available.

2.  If you have another phone you can download the Happy Prepaid App.

Although the 1st time login required PIN via SMS from the Prepaid SIM phone.

Thereafter do not need to logout, as to press the Back key twice to exit and close the App.

One Prepaid SIM Account can be managed simultaneously via 2 mobile phones without the need to logout & login again.

Just open the Happy Prepaid App to access and manage your Prepaid SIM account.

As long as there is wireless signal or mobile data the Happy Prepaid App can be access as similar to other Apps.

i am not starhub staff.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hey, thanks for your advice!

It helps that someone know his stuff and is able to offer some advice for me on this matter (though it seems that the older versions were not working on me as well).

Yes, I understand that there are other alternatives as well. But I do hope to see it being resolved which is why I chose to post it here. It is quite saddening, however, that none of the starhub staff bother to assist me on this matter though...

Josephine C

Genius

• 

861 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Abyssalforce, 

Please send me a private message with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can arrange for assistance. Thank you

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi there,

It has been a week since I have last sent you my details over private message and till date I have not receive any acknowledgement reply from you and still experiencing the same issue... Is there any update on this matter?

Get Started

Get Started