Santosh Rai's profile
Alumni (Retired)

Alumni (Retired)

• 

1.2K Messages

Tue, May 10, 2016 12:00 AM

[Read this first] Welcome Messsage

Dear all, 

Thank you for agreeing to participate in our StarHub Go Trial.

Trial Key Information

• Trial Period: 11th May to 10th June 2016.
  • Each trialist to follow and test StarHub Go based on the given test scenarios (See below)
  • Trial Moderator: Shane, who is also the product manager for StarHub Go, will help to moderate this closed group board as well answer to your questions around StarHub Go
  • StarHub postpaid mobile customers will be able to stream StarHub Go without incurring data charges. All you have to do is to set your mobile data access point (APN) to SHWAP via your mobile device network settings.
  • Note that the usual data charges applies if viewing StarHub on non StarHub Postpaid Mobile susbcription plan.

StarHub Go Test Scenarios (note: each participant must complete all test scenarios)

1. Check which programme is showing on Ch 601 – HBO HD on
  2. Play Channel 312 – Disney Channel
  3. Play Channel 509 – RTL CBS Entertainment HD
  4. Play Game of Thrones -> Game of Thrones S02E05
  5. Play Go Local – Free -> My Secret App Ep 08
  6. Play Go Select -> TVB First -> The Executioner Ep 03
  7. Subscribe to Eeva’s Learning Channel (users don’t have to really subscribe. Just want their feedback on the purchase flow)
  8. Browse around and explore the app. Any feedback in general?

Feedback reporting format

Please visit here to report your errors.

Suggestion/General Discussion 

Please visit here

Note: this a read only message board. 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started