Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (15)

Relevance

Accepted Solution

Collecting phone on behalf

Hi my father recently ordered his iPhone 12 pro max online. But he just realised that he will not be free to collect it on the date given as he has work. He had instructed me to collect on his behalf (I’m his daughter) but it was stated that he had to collect it in person ???

Question

• Devices

No internet connection

Hi there, anybody here can help me, its been down since morning (Oct-16), i tried to troubleshoot and fix it, even did research but it doesn't work, it says CONNECTED and status is EXCELLENT, but the problem is NO CONNECTION or NO INTERNET. really need help pls. Badly need to connection, for my wor

Question

• Internet Connectivity

Top iOS App Development Tools

One can always be more productive this year with these amazingly noteworthy iOS app development tools. If you are a freelance developer or an iPhone application development company, it is essential to get your hands on these latest development tools. It doesn’t matter if you’re running a

Question

• GreenR Café

Why is my starhubs simcard not connecting to any network provider overseas?

I am currently in Indonesia but I need my starhubs simcard to be able to obtain my OTP from bank. I used to be able to connect to at least an Indonesian network provider, however now, I just get ‘no service’ all the time.

Question

• Roaming

Giga

I have bought a giga card few mth ago. Not knowing that it's cannot port from a prepaid card. I was told by starhub 1) I need to buy the post paid plan from  online store with a mthly chrg of Sgd25. 2) port from starhub prepaid to post paid plan *Questions*I do not know if I can immediat

Question

• Prepaid

4g sim plan

I want to know more information about this new plan please where it comes with samsung galaxy z fold2 5g and free smartwatch $105.74/month

Question

• Devices

Tupperware Mooncakes 2020

Hello,  We are an official distributor for Tupperware in Singapore and we are taking orders for the Tupperware Mooncake 2020 right now!  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Discussion

• Market place

Wrong contract plan registered, refuse to reply

Has anyone encountered an issue where the plan signed up for you is different from what you originally planned for? I did encounter several issues while signing up online (number suddenly not available, address blanks crashed, meant to write "Singapore" as the location but can't fill.. etc). It was

Question

• Postpaid

Ipl 2020 on starhub tv app

hi. I have a starhub contract and I can see ipl2020 on my TV. I have cricket group subscription for TV. My i am not able to see it on the starhub tv app. Do I need to get the indian plus pack separately to see it on app? How do I get to it...i see loads of advertising for it but no way to subscribe

Question

• Channels and Programmes

I would like to cancel my online order

I would like to cancel my online order i made last night as i wanted to self collect < removed private information >

Question

• Postpaid

$200 voucher

just want to ask if anyone knows whether i could get a $200 voucher once i recontract to a new plan?

Question

• Postpaid

Unable to login starhub tv+ website

Error says log in too many devices. Go to previous used device to manage under 'my devices' 20007

Question

Importance of Content Writing Before Website or mobile app Design

I’m a robust believer in making ready internet site content material earlier than beginning photograph layout and this is applicable to each web sites and blogs. Some will argue with me, however I’ll combat this warfare and dig in due to the fact I understand content material earlier tha

Question

• GreenR Café

HELP! I GOT BILLED FOR UNUSED SERVICES AFTER MY CONTRACT ENDED!!

I was still in the middle of my contract when I was going to be moving out of Singapore so I talked with TWO StarHub representatives both of whom assured me that when my contract ended the billing would stop. I happened to check the status of my old account in Singapore and I saw that I have be

Question

• Postpaid

Occasional Stuttering on LiveTV (Starhub TV+)

Recently recontracted and moved to Starhub TV+, with the white Android TV box. Noticed that there is the occasional stuttering/pixelisation when watching "LiveTV". Fortunately it is only momentary, so it's not that big a problem, but still irritating. The Android TV box reports my connection as "Goo

Discussion