Skip to main content
Llg1's profile

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

Wed, Dec 2, 2020 2:26 PM

HELPPP..........I did a survey to provide experience satisfaction But the system kept sending me error messages........

Hi,
What i did was completed a Customer Satisfaction Survey. Then i kept getting the error messages. It have been sending to me since 5.30pm 2 Dec 2020...And now still sending every 10 minutes.....Still sending NOW.....HELPPPP....Any advice how i can stop it? Called the Hotline around 6pm, just told me its a bug and to wait a while for it to stop.  Now time is 10.25pm, still getting the error messages....................HELPPPP.
Any advice to stop the messages.............................

Responses

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

69 Points

4 m ago

Hi @Llg1 , so sorry for the inconvenience caused. Are you still getting the messages? Please drop us an email at community@starhub.com with your registered name and mobile number. We'll get this sorted out.

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

3 Points

4 m ago

The messages stopped. Thank you.

Howard Toh

Administrator

• 

1.3K Messages

• 

18 Points

Thanks @Llg1  for the update

But we don't want this to happen to others in future. Do you mind to still send us the details over email? Let us investigate.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub :)

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com 

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started