D

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Tue, Oct 27, 2020 5:15 AM

Unable to receive incoming calls

Hi,

I am not able to receive incoming calls and SMS message while no problem with outgoing. I am currently in India. Could you please check the issue ASAP?

Thanks & Regards,

Deepthi

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

1 y ago

Can anyone help? it's urgent..

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @deepthinaidu, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM card to a different device to see if the issue persists?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Hi Carla,

Thank you for reply. yes i tried both options and same issue persists. a while ago the SMS messages that were sent in the morning came. But very slow. Any network issue with starhub affiliated service provider in India? I need to very my work account by receiving SMS verification code and it expires in 2 mins. Hence this is very critical issue for me.

Thank you.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

The network coverage in that area may be weak, so try moving to another area with a stronger signal. Alternatively, you can do a manual selection of the foreign network on your mobile phone. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

I am staying here for past few months and no issues identified so far. My husband also has the same starhub connection, staying in the same house he receives calls and SMSs on his number. May be it's not network issue. But i will try to choose other foreign network.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

If the issue persists, please get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Thank you. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started