Skip to main content
A

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Fri, Jan 22, 2021 3:58 AM

ROAMING SIM NO SERVICE

hi.im currently in overseas.but my postpaid sim have "no sevice" but my bill still keep on going, i have tried a few phones. restart & all but.the sim still have no resvice. can someone from starhub active it. thanks in advance,

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a month ago

Hi @almer, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Let me just clarify, if you activated your roaming service prior to your overseas trip? If yes, please try to manually connect to a network and ensure your phone has the correct settings, you may refer here. Let me know if this helps. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P 

Yes i have activated the roaming service before i went overseas.
The sim is working fine at first.after i off the phone for a week.it became no service.i have tried connecting manualy to d network on other phones also.but no luck.
I have also tried to go inside starhub app.but i cannot activate d roaming as it says “application failed” any advise u can give me to activate d sim again.my postpaid number is < removed private information >.
Thank you for your fast response.i hope u can help me.
Regards,

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Apologies for the delayed response. In this case, I highly suggest that you contact us via Facebook Messenger so our Customer Support will be able to activate your roaming service. 

Moreover, I'm sorry that I had to remove the mobile number you posted here as this is a public forum. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started