N

10 Messages

• 

10 Points

Thu, Nov 19, 2020 8:53 AM

Roaming service is not available

Hello mam/sir I already send message Starhub in messenger but they always asking the account holder which is i dont have any contact now to our agent which we buy this sim card to him. Im a Seafarer i used this prepaid sim for two years and i accidentally which off the roaming service..Please mam/sir kindly activate my roaming service im here now in UK and i relly need my prepaid sim to work..Thank you so much I hope you will activate my roaming sim. Prepaid Sim Number < removed private information >

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Neozone1993, I'm sorry to hear about this. First of all, I had to remove your mobile number here for your privacy. Please activate your roaming service via the StarHub Prepaid App

• Launch StarHub Prepaid App > Settings > Turn on 'Roaming Service'

You can also do dial *123*333# on your phone. Once the service is activated, you will receive a confirmation SMS.

(edited)

10 Messages

• 

10 Points

hello @Carla_P i cant open also my Starhub Prepaid App because its automatically log out and im Here now in UK so i dont even have network nor signal..

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Unfortunately, we need to verify the account details of the SIM card holder first before we can further assist you. I suggest that you reach out to my colleagues via Facebook Messenger and tell them why you don't have the details to see if they can do something about this. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

10 Messages

• 

10 Points

I already told then that i dont have any contact my agent that was already 2 years ago and i use my sim 2 years the only what i need is to activate my roaming service to use my WOW data which will be expired on Nov. 24 and i have a credit balance 2sgd..Please kindly activate my roaming sim to use my sim.

10 Messages

• 

10 Points

Im the card holder but i dont know the account details because i just only buy this to our agent and that was 2 years ago so i dont have any connection to him mam/sir.

10 Messages

• 

10 Points

@Carla_P every day i send a message in messenger but they always need the account details they dont understand me different peaple asking everytime..Please mam sir Im begging you to activate my roaming service to use my prepaid sim.. :( please

Get Started

Get Started