Skip to main content
M

Mon, Aug 31, 2020 3:02 PM

Receiving SMS while in the Netherlands

Hi! I will be relocating to the Netherlands but I intend to keep my Starhub mobile line. While I understand the charges for sending SMSes, may I know if the same charges apply to receiving SMSes (e.g. OTP)?

Thank you very much!

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

2 months ago

Hi @mcvin, are you using a postpaid or prepaid SIM? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

Hi @Carla_P , I’m using a postpaid SIM

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

it will be $0.80 per SMS. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

Thanks @Carla_P ! To confirm, the $0.80 per SMS applies to both outgoing and incoming SMS?

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Yes, that's both for outgoing and incoming SMS. 

~ Carla

1 Message

a month ago

Hi Carla,

What about SMS charges for prepaid SIM?

I'm in Dubai, UAE now and working here as a professional caregiver in a family. I have no idea about most of the StarHub roaming plans and charges for prepaid SIM users.

I appreciate any help you provide.

Thanks,

Olivia

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Hi @OliviaJones, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! You may refer to this link for StarHub Prepaid SIM card rates. Have a nice day and stay safe in Dubai! 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started