Skip to main content

Sat, Aug 8, 2020 9:00 PM

Prepaid mobile ‘No service’ in Australia

Hi, 

I'm overseas in Australia and my Prepaid mobile shows 'No service'.  I tested the sim in another mobile and it's the same. I can't login to my Starhub App because I cannot receive the sms code to login. I also can't login to HubID. 
I thought I had run out of credit so I recharged from my Bank Account and it showed I had $30.  I cannot call Starhub Support because I cannot make an overseas call from where I am.  I can only email but Starthub Support doesn't allow email. I can only use the Starhub 'Feedback' and I got the email saying 3-5 days to respond,  How can I get help now? I know it's National Day holiday today.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

Alternatively, you may also contact us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

With that being said, please contact my colleagues via Facebook or Twitter to further assist you as this will require us to check your account, which we don't have access here. Thanks. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

2 months ago

Hi @chodkinson, welcome to Greenr Community. Thanks for joining us here. Did you activate your roaming service prior to your trip? Also, please make sure the APN settings of your phone is set to "shppd" and lastly, try to manually connect to a network. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks, Carla.
I think I must have accidentally turned off the “roaming” on my Starhub account when I left Singapore and I can’t get in to my Starhub account now because the SIM card didn’t work here in Australia so I can’t get the sms code to login.
I tried manually connecting to a Network but it’s the same no service.
Is there anyway Starhub can check if roaming is on for my Starhub mobile number? Thanks

3 Messages

2 months ago

Thanks, Carla.
I don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account. Are you able to log the issue with Starhub Support on my behalf?
I have access to my email account. There doesn’t seem to be a way for me to log a Support call online with Starhub or send an email to Starhub Support about the issue. Thanks

Get Started

Get Started