Skip to main content
J

Fri, Aug 28, 2020 1:21 AM

pay as you roam not working

Hi , i activate pay as roam long ago but i am unable to receive my bank 2FA or other webiste OTP it still works 2 weeks ago but right now is not working anymore , any solution?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

2 months ago

Hi @james931939, warmest welcome to Greenr Community! Please make sure your roaming service is turned on and your APN setting is set to "shwap." Don't forget to reboot your phone too. And try to insert your sim card in another handset to check if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Just to clarify you can't log-in on your Facebook account too since it's asking you an OTP? Do you have Twitter? You may also reach out to us there. Alternatively, you may also contact us at customerservice@starhub.com for further assistance. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Senior Consultant

• 

108 Messages

Hi James, for banking 2FA, u required roaming data/wifi connection, for SMS OTP, u just need the Pay As You Roam (PAYR).

if you cant receive SMS OTP, u need check your Starhub app see any chance that the PAYR was accidentally removed.
If PAYR is still there, then u may need to drop Starhub an email to turn it off & on again for troubleshooting purpose.

Get Started

Get Started