Skip to main content
J

Fri, Aug 28, 2020 1:21 AM

pay as you roam not working

Hi , i activate pay as roam long ago but i am unable to receive my bank 2FA or other webiste OTP it still works 2 weeks ago but right now is not working anymore , any solution?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

2 months ago

Hi @james931939, warmest welcome to Greenr Community! Please make sure your roaming service is turned on and your APN setting is set to "shwap." Don't forget to reboot your phone too. And try to insert your sim card in another handset to check if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

hi i turned on my roaming data and double check the apn setting both are correct, but still cant get any sms

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Did you also try to insert your sim card in another handset and reboot your phone to see if the issue persists? And please manually connect to a network too. 

(edited)

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

yes i have tried to switch my simcard to another phone and reboot , both didnt work

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

In that case, please contact our Customer Support Team via Facebook as this will require us to check your account to further assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience since we don't have access to account details here. 

~ Carla

4 Messages

hi i tried the facebook service but it ask for otp, the problem is i cant receive any otp

Get Started

Get Started