iewnat's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 11, 2018 7:00 AM

No Service Overseas and Unable to Activate Roaming

Hi I have a Starhub postpaid account but my SIM has no service when I'm overseas. I tried to activate Pay As You Roam via the Starhub app, but it kept showing an error that said I am not eligible for the service.

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi iewnat

Thank you for writing to us with your concerns. Have your queries been attended?

Please reply with your registered name, service number and Hub ID / email address for verification by clicking the words bracketed by the arrows here > via Private Message < and I'll check on this for you. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

1 y ago

Hi I have the same problem, I am unable to activate my roaming from overseas. It say not registered on the network. Kindly help.

Nishith

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Nishith, sorry to hear that you're having issues activating your roaming service. Did you already activate the roaming service via My StarHub App? If yes, please try to manually connect to a network. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started