Vivarini's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 1:00 AM

No Service in Malaysia

I've activated PAYR as instructed on the website, purchased 3GB Data-travel asia pacific via starhub app and recieved sms confirmation for both subscriptions.  

I've enabled the roaming setting in my ios, I've restarted multiple times yet none of thes help with the connection. I do not have another mobile device with me now so please dont ask me to try it out on a different mobile device like other posts.

please help me on this, i need the roaming service to activate payment transactions oversea

Josephine C

Genius

• 

861 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Vivarini, please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, mobile number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi can help me with that problem too?

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Jiok, are you using a prepaid or postpaid sim card? Did you activate your roaming service before leaving Singapore? Also, ensure your device’s data roaming setting is switched on and try to manually connect to a network instead.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Hi, I am using postpaid plan, also having the same problem, please help to resolve this issue.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Janice Lim, did you activate your roaming service prior to your trip? Please ensure your device’s data roaming setting is switched on and manually connect to a network instead. Also, please check that your device’s APN setting is set to “shwap."

Get Started

Get Started