Annamalai's profile

Wed, Jul 15, 2020 5:00 AM

Network Selection failed - India

Hi,

I've arrived in India on a vacation. My starhub postpaid sim (on Iphone 11pro max) is not selecting any network automatically. I've tried to connect manually also, but it's not working. plz refer attached photos for your reference.

Bcoz of this issue, i'll not get any calls or msgs. Kindly help me to sort this issue ASAP.

Cheers,
Annamalai
Manual selectionManual selection Automatic selectionAutomatic selection No serviceNo service
Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @Annamalai, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Have you tried to restart your phone and insert your sim to a different device to see if the issue persists? Make sure your device’s data roaming setting is switched on. Also, please check that your device’s APN setting is set to “shwap."

We would also like to welcome you on Greenr Community. Many thanks for joining our Community. 😀

2 Messages

1 y ago

Hi Carla,

Everything tried, still the problem is exisiting. APN setting is "shwap", still its not working. Tried with other device too, still there is no service on new device.

Anything else i can try, to get network selcetion ?

Regards,

Annamalai.S

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

With that being said, we need to refer you to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to further assist you as this will require us to check your account details, which we don't have access here on the Community. 

Get Started

Get Started