RashiRastogi's profile

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 4:42 AM

My Starhub postpaid sim not working on roaming

My Starhub postpaid sim was working in Singapore but in India there is no connection. Tried multiple things, switching roaming on, changing slot/phone,, but no luck.

Need urgent help.

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

16 d ago

Hi @RashiRastogi, please be informed when roaming in cases that you are not automatically connected to the overseas network, you can do a manual selection of the overseas network on your mobile phone. 

Explorer

• 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P Thanks Carla for such prompt response. Things I did - 1) added roaming in value add 2) switched on the roaming on the phone setting too 3) manually trying to find the signal 

Btw - this is the same phone I had for last 3 years in Singapore. Was working brilliant with two Sims ( Singapore and and India) 

My urgent need is to receive the SMS on my phone, i don't need data from starhub on roaming. But sms is dire need to work on dba and other important websites

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

Do you have a mobile signal? Please try to reboot your phone and insert your SIM Card in another device to see if the issue persists. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started