Skip to main content

Tue, Aug 4, 2020 7:00 AM

Mobile services is not working in malaysia

Hi, can u please help me with my starhub postpaid mobile services as well as international roaming too. I'm currently in Malaysia. And my mobile services is not working out of a sudden. Right now I can only connect to WiFi. 
urgent!!!! 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

3 months ago

Hi @Kokannie213, welcome to Greenr Community. We're happy to see you join us here. Are you using postpaid or prepaid sim card? Did you activate your roaming service prior to your trip?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

17 days ago

I have the same issue as well and have been emailing starhub for the past month, there is no solution given to me and keep asking me to wait everytime i email. Please help me. I am using prepaid sim card and have not had any problem for 2 years of travelling to Malaysia. Now I have. I have tried few suggestion from the internet including changing the sim slot, changing APN to shppd or even change phone, none work

Carla_P

• 

1.9K Messages

• 

268 Points

Hi @lvnmou, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, did you activate your roaming service? Also, please try to manually connect to a network. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started